How can I get involved?
You can visit our Fish for Hope page to register as a new team, or join an existing team.
What do I do once I am registered?
Share your personal web page with friends and family via email, Facebook and Twitter and ask them to make a donation on your page. Spread the word and try to increase your sponsors to help raise support for the child you are sponsoring.
What does my donation go towards?
Your donation will go directly towards caring for over 265 foster children currently in our daily care.
- WEATHER: The decision to fish is solely the captain’s choice. All anglers fish at their own discretion and risk. No entry refunds.
- At least one member of all tournament registered boats MUST check in with a tournament representative at the Captain’s Meeting to qualify for prizes.
- Lines in at 7:30 a.m. Lines out at 3:30 p.m.
- All state & federal recreational fishing rules governing weight, size, bag limits and licensing must be observed. Only legal sized fish will be weighed.
- Eastern boundary is 25 nautical miles. Fishing in the Bahamas is prohibited.
- All fish must be caught on rod and reel (no electric reels). Kites, downriggers, planers and wire lines are permitted. No line test restrictions.
- Tournament scales open at 1 p.m. and close at 4:30 p.m. All fish weighed in must be accompanied to the scale by an angler from the boat on which it was caught and be weighed in the presence of the Official Tournament Weigh Master.
- No mutilated fish will be weighed. In the event of a tie (identical weights), an award will be given to first angler at weigh-in, the other fish will become eligible for the next lowest award category if applicable.
- Only one (1) fish per category, per boat can be entered in all categories.
- Tournament will monitor channel (to be announced at Captain's Meeting).
- Prize categories include: 1st, 2nd, 3rd Fundraisers, Heaviest Fish Overall, Heaviest Kingfish, Dolphin, Wahoo, Snapper, Grouper, and special prize for most billfish releases.